Gosh, this year was a wild one. My junior year included challenges and pleasure I would have never expected. First semester was like a gust of wind. From starting online to being consumed by spending time with friends and family, I don't even know how I managed to get through school. I was definitely not nearly as concerned with school as I have historically been, but I made it through with the only complaint being that my knowledge of content from first semester is not something I am very confident in. Other than school, however, I took advantage of the shorter days and spent a lot of time with friends, which I am very fortunate to have been able to do so. I definitely would've gone crazy if it hadn't been for the people I surrounded myself with. Second semester has been... different to say the least. I am still trying to spend as much time with my friends as possible, but since we've gone back to in person learning I feel as if I am being continually chased by a monster at which I can never let my guard down. It seems that no classes except for your class thought that the rate of teaching and homework should be similarly consistent with how it was when we were online, and that has just put a heavy weight of stress on my back that is only slightly alleviated when I am with friends. There was a span of two weeks before taking the ACT where I was so overwhelmed I was working on homework and other work I had to do from when I got home from school until around 12:00 or 1:00 at night without a break. Since then, I think I've been burnt out of any motivation for anything, which is probably not the best when finals are next week. I am hoping that in the summer I can just stop worrying about everything I have to do in the future, but with college approaching fast I'm thinking that might be something that won't happen. I guess we'll just have to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.