Sunday, May 9, 2021

Assignment 23: Carter

 naptime : I am a person who loves to take naps, but can’t actually fall asleep. It takes a special set of circumstances to produce an effective nap and one of the most important conditions is what music is playing in the background. It has to have a slower tempo, and it has to be something that you can enjoy before falling asleep and then not be woken up by some sort of beat drop in the middle.


  1. I think I like when it rains: Willis-  This song is so easy to drift off to . Your mind  will immediately be transported to a hammock with a soft breeze over your face. 

  2. Space song: Beach House: This song’s nappability points come from the long instrumentals. As the name suggests, Space Song will make you feel like you are aimlessly floating through space.  

  3. Skinny love: Bon Iver (cover by Birdy): While the original by Bon Iver is also fantastic, Birdy’s cover is more optimal to fall asleep to. Warning: you may cry while listening.

  4. Life in the city: The Lumineers: This song may be a little controversial to fall asleep the chorus is so pretty that it does make the lineup. Imagine dancing slowly with your head resting on someone’s shoulder. 

  5. Anyway: Noah Kahan: Noah Kahan’s voice is something that I can always fall asleep to, but the tempo and background vocals on Anyway pulls it all together. This song brings you to laying on your back staring into a blanket of stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...