Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

 This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's not at all an impressive track record, but the way you structure the Timed Writings somehow made me understand that they are important. I also enjoyed the MC practices that we did. They were to the point; just do them. And I like how much you focused on writing, rather than MC, because personally, I was a worse writer than I was a reader.

One thing I also enjoyed very much was prominent throughout the second semester. I thoroughly enjoyed the discussions we had, especially when it came to Plato's Cave. Sure, the work was a difficult one to understand, but when you helped me understand, it allowed me to think about things in a deeper meaning/way.

One last thing, you were extremely approachable about anything, class or non-class. You are one of the kindest teachers I've personally encountered, and one that is genuine and practical about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...