Sunday, May 16, 2021

Assignment 26: Weaver

 I overall really enjoyed this class. One thing I really liked about this class was the consistent structure. I knew what was coming and could then plan accordingly for it because we would rotate through timed writings, practice multiple choice, and then score the essays. This structure allowed me to do better because I wouldn’t be finding out about something and not doing my best. Another aspect I really liked about the structure was that I felt really prepared for the AP test. This test is kind of daunting because you don’t know what prompt you will get, but being able to test each format of test allows me to feel super prepared, especially because I could get feedback on every one of them. One thing I did not like about the class was an aspect of the scoring process which was the entire group reading them aloud. I feel like it went much faster when groups would rte the papers instead of the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...