Sunday, May 16, 2021

Assignment 26 - Liau

As much as I dreaded doing timed writings, I'll admit they were effective in making me a better writer. I was able to learn what I do best and what I struggle with when I write. However, I feel like the entire class spending weeks going over every essay was overkill at times, and would have much rather only done one essay out loud per type. Especially since while as students we read benchmarks, you are the pro-grader and the only one whose opinion truly matters and is correct. However, I did like writing multiple essays for each type so I could be exposed to multiple prompts. I also enjoyed how open your class was and how a lot was based on discussion rather than notes like most classes. Additionally, this isn't your fault given the circumstances, but I found it hard to stay focused in online classes. I think AP Lang is a class that's much more interesting in person and I hope next year you can have the entire class in-person the entire year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...