Sunday, May 16, 2021

Assignment 25: Gersony

 I was born as a fraternal twin.

When I was younger, I was never alone and always had my brother at my side. I grew up with constant companionship. It's made me competitive and given me a love for sharing with others (since sharing was a fact of life for me). When my brother and I  were younger we were inseparable, but as with most things when we grew up, we grew apart. I had to learn to stand on my own, live my own life, instead of our life. I had to develop my own personality and interests. Growing up with someone constantly sharing every experience, you start to savor what makes you unique. You have to learn what makes you your own person. I can find four leaf clovers anywhere. I can hula hoop with my feet. I want to protect our planet. I love analyzing art. I am a fraternal twin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...