Sunday, May 16, 2021

Assignment 24: Weaver

 Junior year was definitely different. It has taught me a few things about myself I didn't know which I definitely like because I can pace my classes, but I am still not good at managing my time and am only proceeding to get worse. This summer I plan on doing absolutely nothing and relaxing because I don’t feel like doing anything else except for probably taking a few trips. What I’ve learned for Senior year is that I need to take it easy because I really lost all motivation this year. I also want to go to a lot more sporting events because we couldn’t this year so I’m excited to get back to going to football games and basketball games since I haven’t gone to one of those yet. During the summer I should also probably figure out how to apply to college, but I’ll push that off for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...