Sunday, May 16, 2021

Assignment 24: Gersony

 My junior year was different than expected. I spent the majority of it in front of a glowing computer screen, alone in my room, getting headaches from the blue light. I learned through a speaker and pixels, and made impressions through a tiny digital square. The transition to learning online was hard, but I eventually fell into a rhythm. However, I found that without the pressure of teacher supervision and school environment, it was hard for me to truly stay focused during class. It was so hard to resist a phone, or a book, or the pantry when it was so close. So, I felt that one of my junior year failures was losing some of my work ethic. I really noticed this when I transitioned back to in person school and quickly noticed the zero’s pilling up. Next year, I will need to brush back up on the study habits that keep a student on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...