Summer Playlist
The playlist these were a part of had an unintentional beginning. It started as a playlist for driving to school in the morning so it’s actually called “good morning” but it ended up morphing into something completely different. It is now my summer playlist, but it is still called “good morning” because I’m too lazy to change it.
I. The Worst Guys-Childish Gambino
Childish Gambino is an all around great summer artist. This song in particular I love because it reminds me of waking up and heading to your friends house to pick themup for a full day, but this is your time with yourself before it.
Tequila Shots-Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi is also an artist I just have on shuffle during summer. This song was the second song on his latest album “Man On The Moon III: The Chosen” and made me really fall in love with this album.
Everywhere-Fleetwood Mac
I love the intro to this song because it is so light and summery and Fleetwood Mac reminds me of driving around with my mom in the summer when I was little. Also my favorite for driving out by horse farms.
Rich Girl-Hall & Oates
Another great driving around song, especially for just going on laps around New Circle. It also reminds me of my dad and him going to take me to get ice cream when I was little which makes me smile.
Weird Fishes/ Arpeggi-Radiohead
I feel like this song sums up my day and is when you're driving home in your swimsuit with that warm feeling of being the perfect amount of sunburnt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.