Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Assignment 24 - Osburn

    Every year goes by quicker than the last. The fact that junior year is over doesn’t seem real, especially considering most of it was online. I wish that we had more time face to face. I feel like it’s only the beginning of the year but now I’m practically a senior. That’s probably the most terrifying part. I still feel like a freshman most of the time, I don’t want to be a senior. It feels like I’m growing up too fast. The beginning of junior year is a hazy memory, I don’t remember much other than sitting at the computer in my room. Returning to in-person school turned out to be more fun than I thought it would be (as much fun as school can be). This year was a lot different than the others, probably because of the pandemic. I’m worried about what next year will be like. People often set high expectations for senior year and I don’t want it to be a disappointment. I’m hoping it won’t fly by as quickly as this year did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...