Sunday, May 2, 2021

Assignment 23- Gersony

 Perfect Playlist for Sitting on the Porch Somewhere Nice


-San Luis- Gregory Alan Isakov 

I think that this moody and beautiful song is a nice place to start. Whenever I listen to it, I can't help but reflect on life. It feels like floating peacefully. Gregory Alan Isakov is a master.

-Vagabond- Camp

This song is more upbeat than the last. It makes one want to adventure, but not enough to make one leave a comfy spot on the porch. 

-Flowers in Your Hair- The Lumineers

Nostalgic is a great way to describe this song. It's happy and joyful. Makes you want to get up and boogie.

-Heavy- Birdtalker 

I love this song. I'm not sure what about it I like so much, but I think it has a special quality that makes you feel not so alone. 

-Big Black Car- Gregory Alan Isakov 

This is another classic Greagory Alan Isakov song. It's a great mood setter. I never dislike his songs, but I like this one especially. 

-Honeybee- The Head and the Heart

This is another happy song, I have it on repeat constantly. It's just a cute melody. 

-Fairytale- Milky Chance 

Milky Chance makes cool music. It feels like something that would just exist in Colorado. And this song is one of my favorites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...