Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Assignment 24 - Liau

Junior year has been a rollercoaster, to say the least. I know, very cliche, but it's true. While COVID has made me miss out on so many things I love, such as concerts, it's made me appreciate the little things in life (cliche again oops). I didn't realize how much of an extrovert I was because of how socially anxious I am, but this year made me appreciate my friendships to a greater degree. Besides my friends, my life revolves around two other things: swim and school. While I didn't accomplish what I wanted in swim, I did drop time in multiple events which hasn't been a strong suit of mine for the past couple of years. I also thought I finally learned how to stop my anxiety about racing but it only lasted for 2 meets, so I hope to improve on that next year. I don't plan on swimming in college so I also plan on just making my senior season the most fun it can be. My life was also extra stressful this year because I took 5 AP classes. I can't really say I'm understanding everything in all of them, due to online learning, but I managed to keep my 4.0 GPA. This summer I plan to coach little kids at my summer swim team and lifeguard at a neighborhood pool. I also hope to tour colleges and work on my CommonApp application before school starts so I get it out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...