Sunday, March 28, 2021

Lentz - Assignment 22

 I think something that has shaped me in a huge way has been my grandma. My entire life growing up around her, all that I have learned is how to be compassionate, smart, and ethical, and I think purely that her influence has forced me to strive to be ethically right in all situations that I can. I like to consider myself as a person who tries to do, or at least acknowledge the right thing to do in every situation I'm in. I'm sure that everyone thinks that they are ethically above everyone else, and I really might not be any different in my beliefs than anyone else, but I would like to believe that the way I live my life is in a way in which I be the best person I can be by being fully compassionate like my grandma. I think that living this way will be a great thing to carry over into college, because hopefully wherever I go, I can put myself around other people who share similar values to me, and can try my best to do things for others that will give them as great of a college experience as me. I can give myself a future where I can do things for others, and what I am really passionate about is carrying it over in a way where I can bring compassion for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...