Sunday, March 28, 2021

Assignment 22- Carter

 The aspect of my life that has most affected who I am as a person, has been growing up in competitive gymnastics. Gymnastics is not a chill sport, it is 20+ hours a week of constant movement, training, and repetition. It takes discipline, dedication, and perseverance. All the traits I learn in gymnastics easily transfer over to my everyday life. You learn how to set goals, and make plans to reach them. You learn that failure is really your biggest motivator, and drives you to do things that wouldn’t think to be possible. Balancing gym and school has forced me to make the most of my time, and to prioritize the things most important to me. These traits will heavily contribute my ability to be successful at most colleges. I don’t have any idea where I will end up in life, but I know that I have the tools to bring me success wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...