One issue that is extremely common in our world today is the empty air to chip ratio found within most chip bags. How many times have you opened your individual size bag of Doritos to find that there are only about 5 chips in the entire package? It is deceiving and cruel and it must be stopped. Some may argue that the bag tells you how much product is contained inside the bag, but I think I speak for the world when I say that I am not capable of converting to ounces to individual potato chips in a moment's notice. The solution is simple; if the company is uncomfortable putting more chips in their bags, than make the bags smaller. At least we will know what we are getting into, and have the opportunity to buy any additional chips necessary. There should be a chip checker installed in every major chip company to view each individual bag of chips, before said bag is sealed. It’s time to stop the deception.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.