Sleep, social life, and school - the three aspects of my life. A challenge I am currently attempting to overcome is to balance these three generalities in my life. It seems like whatever I do, I am slacking in one of the categories. Take, for example, this blog. In typing this blog I am sacrificing time with my family, in exchange for a better grade. Had I started writing this blog at 11:00 I would be losing sleep instead of socialization (of course had I done this blog earlier in the month when I should have I would be losing neither, and the contents of my writing piece would be very different). Nevertheless, this dilemma arises far too often in my life for it to continue to go overlooked. I have attempted to take steps to improving my situation, like having a planner and minimizing time spent on useless time wasters (like Tik Tok), but so far, nothing has seemed to work. Hopefully, later in the year I can look back at this blog and rewrite it about the problem that I did solve as opposed to the problem that continues to eat away at my well being
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.