1. The director Jon M. Chu was the director that I chose. H has two very good movies that I wanted to watch. Those two movies that I watched were Crazy Rich Asians and Now You See Me 2. Both movies overall were very good. Crazy Rich Asians and Now You See Me 2 are both realistic in that they could both happen. Neither have any fantasy or futuristic things in the movies. Crazy Rich Asians is altogether a movie about acceptance into a large and rich family. It is also a romantic comedy. Now You See Me 2 is about a bunch of "magicians" who use misdirection and tells to perform shows all over the world. This movie comes together when the leader of the group finds out the truth in his father's death and the person he thought an enemy for so long. In the end it also about the leader accepting the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.