1. Finish High School
- Get a girlfriend
- Learn how to read the stock market and start investing
- Get into the college of my choice
2. Finish College
- Stay in College for at least 8 years for undergrad and grad school
- Become so good at stocks that I can make enough money to leave without college debt
- Get a job offer before graduating
3. Finish Living
- travel to at least 15 countries
- become a millionaire
- have a family to settle down with.
The most important thing on the bucket list is to graduate from grad school which will get me a job and being good at stocks. Going to grad school will help me get my life on the way as I grow up and so I am not in poverty. Being good at stocks will also help me on making money and being financially stable. Because if I do become very good at stocks then I can just do that for the rest of my life and it will always make me money. Since I want to go into a mathematical field for college. Both things will be something that I love and enjoy doing. The best thing that could happen would be if I could eventually do both and am successful at both. If that is the case, then I should be able to do everything on my list. The main goal I believe is to make money and with one or both of these, I can successfully accomplish that goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.