Sunday, February 14, 2021

Carter- 19

 I can’t remember the exact wording of the advice that I received, but basically it went along the lines of “there is more than one perfect option.” Recently, specifically my junior year of high school this has hit home. As I go through planning college tours, thinking about career paths and grades I often need to remind myself  that there are many different paths to be happy. There is not going to be one singular college that will make me happy, that I’ll “fall in love with.” I might not step onto a campus and have that moment, where suddenly you see yourself living there for the next four years. And that’s ok. I think for a long time, I was expecting to have that movie experience, where you just know what your future is going to look like. I have no idea, but I’m ok with that. I will end up where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...