Sunday, February 14, 2021

Assignment 19-Weaver

 The best piece of advice I’ve gotten is to choose a job you enjoy, because no matter how much money you make it won’t matter if it makes you miserable. This has stuck with me because I have shaped my high school schedules and extra curricular activities around what I want to do, so it makes me feel better that I enjoy taking those classes because that means that at the moment I’m enjoying the content that surrounds teh job I want to eventually work in. The person that gave me this advice also said that it would make every day feel less like work and you will perform better in it if you are actually passionate about it, which is very important to me because I want to not be miserable every day, and I want to do my best in whatever I choose to do later in life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...