Sunday, February 14, 2021

Carter-18

 High School

  1. Graduate

  2. Prom (I guess?)

  3. Go back inside the building


College

  1. Figure out what on earth I want to do with my life

  2. Meet new people

  3. Do something irresponsible


Life

  1. Travel a lot

  2. Live somewhere that is not in Kentucky

  3. Have some sort of family


If I had to pick one of these things that was most important to me it would probably be to travel. I really like the idea of spending a year with absolutely no roots, living in a car, etc. Going all over the country to remind myself how diverse the nature of our country is. I would love to hike, and swim, and climb, all over the country. I haven’t decided whether I would want to do this sort of thing alone or with someone, but I guess I’ll just see where I am when I get there. A part of me wants to do this alone to gain a sort of independence. I am not the type of person who likes to make phone calls, or schedule events, or give directions. A trip like this would teach me a lot about who I am and what I am capable of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...