Thursday, February 4, 2021

Assignment 18 - Pedersen

     The first thing on my High School Bucket List is to go on a vacation with friends. To be able to chill for a week or so with your chosen family would be an amazing experience before moving off to college. Another thing on my High School Bucket List is to play soccer on a super muddy field while it is raining. This one is pretty random but I feel like it would be so fun to slide tackle Nate Lee in the mud. Lastly, before I leave High School I want to go to High School. While completely out of my control, to have a real, in person senior year would make life so much better and leave me some good memories to take to college. 

    For my College Bucket List I have 3 very simple things which I want to do. First, I want to do one of those jumps where you land on a table which breaks way too easily. Even if this is only a thing in movies I definitely want to give it a go. Secondly, I want to have a food fight. This may be the dumbest thing on somebody's bucket list, but I've never actually had a food fight and hitting somebody with a cup of mandarin oranges seems like it would be so satisfying. Lastly, I want to have a professor which I am really close with. I think knowing a professor well could both help me mature and make class less boring. (I also have good grades and whatnot on my bucket list but that seemed too boring to write about.)

    For my overall Bucket List I have more serious events. To start, I want to go to Asia. I've always been really interested in Asia and how different it is there. Another bucket list item I have is doing a polar bear swim. I'm not much for the cold, but maybe one day I'll be bold enough to just do it. For my last item I want to be in a movie. No, I don't have any aspirations to be an actor, but can you imagine how fun it would be to watch yourself on television as one of the thousand extras? "Ooh see that zombie? The one with the nail through his head? Yeah Mom, that's me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...