High School Bucket List:
- Go to prom. This isn't one that I ever thought would even be up in the air, but with COVID and all the changes and precautions that have resulted because of it, it's much more important to me.
- Maintain my grades and resume. Obviously grades aren't everything and don't define you, but I've worked really hard for them and I don't want to let them slip when I'm so close.
- Get my full driver's license. I have my permit right now and I think that I'm a pretty good driver, but I still am anxious about my driving test, especially parallel parking
College Bucket List:
- Go on a big road trip with my friends. I'm not a huge traveler; I like being at my own house with my own things, but I do enjoy getting away for a week or two. I also think it's super important to see different places and explore no matter who you are.
- Make long lasting friendships. I already have some friends that I'm very close to and hope to be close to forever, but I always like meeting new people and forming new bonds that'll last a lifetime.
- Get an internship/job in my field of study. I want to be a Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist, and I want college to not only give me the necessary education/credentials to succeed in that field, but I also want to get experience as soon as I can.
Life Bucket List:
- Go to as many concerts as I can. I enjoy a lot of things, but concerts are something that speak to my soul on another level. The atmosphere, the people, and of course the music make me so incredibly happy and I don't want to lose that.
- Owning a small farm. My grandparents have a farm, and it's always been my happy place. That combined with my love of animals makes one of my goals to own a farm. Of course, if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, but I would absolutely love it if it does.
- Get married and have kids. Although I think it's important to have an identity and be your own person outside of your family, I think that this is my most important goal on my bucket list. Ever since I was really little, I've been so excited to be a mom. I'm an only child but I have more cousins than I can count, so I've always loved the 'big family' atmosphere. I'm right in the middle, so I have lots of older cousins that I can hang out with, but I have even more younger cousins; from the time they were born they were attached to my hip (seriously, I'm holding a baby in almost every family photo). I adore kids and I can't wait to have my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.