Sunday, February 7, 2021

Assignment 19-Plastics- Kovaleva

 A really good piece of advice I have gotten is really take time to go through your thoughts, meaning determine if they are realistic, rational, and helpful. I have always been one who listens to my thoughts, like most people, but sometimes your thoughts need to be analyzed. You can’t just jump to a conclusion without any evidence so your thoughts should be the same way. I’ve struggled with negative thinking about myself and perfectionistic thinking for a long time. But, now when I have thoughts like those I really stop and find reasons to refute these irrational and unhelpful thoughts. I can’t and don’t have to always be at my best and perfect so why have so much stress after I make even small mistakes.  I suggest really thinking about your thoughts and bettering yourself through developing more helpful thoughts instead, these helpful thoughts could take away unneeded pressure and stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...