Monday, February 15, 2021

Assignment 18- Fister

 Highschool

1. Graduate with all As and Bs

2. Decide on college stuff

3. Watch at least the first 200 movies on my to watch list (currently at around 100/400+)


College

1. Graduate with decent grades

2. Have my own apartment, wouldn't mind roommates but would like to have a time where I just have completely my own place

3. Form basic idea of life trajectory


Life

1. Married/kids

2. Travel way more, possibly to all 50 states or all 7 continents

3. Build a life I am satisfied/happy with and don't regret

I would say the last one is definitely the most important, although the first two go into it. Everyone wants to be happy and I really hope that before I die I can look back on my life and be at peace with it, and not feel I just wasted most of my time. I want to be able to experience as many things as I can while hopefully maintaining a family and a successful career. Some people say they only have their jobs to pay bills and they get fulfillment elsewhere in their lives, but so much time is spent working I feel it is essential to have a job you enjoy, or at the very least feel you are doing something useful. When I go I want to be sure there is nothing I feel I missed out on or didn't get to experience (that I wanted to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...