Sunday, January 31, 2021

Hannah Morris - Assignment 18

 The amount of times that I've started bucket lists with the intent of following, or at least finishing, them is absurd. It's the same as starting a diary, I'll keep up and interested for a few days but soon find it in the very back crevices of my mind. The premise itself is cool, however can be upsetting to think about or measure yourself to.

As for my own bucket list of high school, there are a few ideas I have. For one, I'd really love to just figure out what I want to do. I swear I've had about 12 different career paths all marked out inside of my head, but it changes on the day to day for me. Before High school ends, its really a huge goal for me to figure out what I want to do career  rise for sure. 

A second, more uplifting and less stressful checkbox would be going on vacation with some of my friends. It would be so cool to rent an AIRBNB somewhere and just have fun for a few days. Somewhere nature-y probably.

Before I leave college I want to make sure I've at least travelled a fair amount so that I know what place suits me best to live. It would be amazing to visit different countries and cultures, too. I think that would really prepare me for real life after college, so that would definitely be a checkbox before college ends. Also, have a set job idea before I graduate from college.

Before I die, I would want to make sure I've travelled a ton. There is so much to see in this world that I don't want it to just be screens and work. I will need to have experienced a great deal of the world in order to pass peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...