Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Assignment 18 - Liau

One thing I would like to accomplish before the end of college, but preferably high school, is going on a southwest road trip with my friends. I love traveling, and traveling with friends is even better. A couple of my friends and I have always talked about taking a road trip together and I think it'll be cool if I was able to check it off my bucket list with them. Obviously, four 17-year-olds traveling across the country by themselves is not any parent's dream so I would wait until college if I had to. But maybe shoot for summer after graduation since we'll be close to leaving home anyways? Close enough to high school and with my high school friends so I'd say it counts. I would love to get to spend a week with my best friends and explore the nature and sights of states other than Kentucky. And we all love camping so it'd be cool to get to camp somewhere other than Red River Gorge. Hopefully, I can check this off my bucket list before the end (or almost end) of high school, and if not definitely before the end of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...