Monday, January 25, 2021

Assignment 18- Kovaleva

One thing that I want to accomplish before I finish high school is go to prom, which is kinda cheesy, but I have always dreamed of going. Wearing a fancy dress, taking classy pictures, and having a great time with my boyfriend seems like a dream come true. I hope coronavirus lets everyone have a senior year prom. Another thing that I want to accomplish before high school graduation is get into a good college. I've always wanted to go to a great college and have studied and worked hard for good grades. A third thing I want to do is get a leadership position in one of the clubs or sports I am involved in. I’m not sure if this one will happen, but I would love to be a leader for once, even though I’m not really a leader most of the time. Before I finish college, I want to have gone to another country. Traveling somewhere maybe on the summer breaks of college could help me relax and have cool, new experiences. Another goal is I want to make friends in college, because even though I can be a loner, I also like company. My last goal for college is to go to a college sports game because that would probably be cool, I’m not really a sports game person but I would love to cheer on my college team. Three of my bucket list items for life would be get married, see my brothers graduate and grow up, and go skydiving. One item that is one of the most important on this list to me is seeing my brothers graduate and grow up because I know they are going to become amazing people and do great things in their lives. I hope we stay friends and are always there for each other because family helps you when you need it most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...