Sunday, December 13, 2020

Hall - Assignment 15

 I have no real reason for doing this blog. I didn't miss any, I just liked the prompt and wanted to write about it on my own time.

I am such a geek. Like, honestly that is one of my defining traits. I've been a Marvel geek since birth, you could say, as I was legitimately named "Parker" because my dad was obsessed with Spiderman. My mother allowed it only because it was a gender-neutral non-defining name. I named my first puppy Peter (Downey), actually. When he died, I named my second puppy after my third favorite superhero, James Buchanan Barnes (The Winter Soldier) and the actor who plays him (Sebastian Stan). So Bucky's full name is Sebastian Buchanan.

Honorable mentions: Stem cells, Musical Theatre (general), Hamilton, The Lion King, shoes, Avatar (blue people), Avatar (The Last Airbender), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...