I think the thing that peaks my “geek meter” is always changing. I tend to get obsessed with things fairly easily and then I feel the need to know every little thing about it. Usually it’s a television show or movie that I enjoyed. After binge watching any show, I have to watch every interview that any character on the show has ever appeared on, as well as stalk all of their Instagram pages to see what they’re up to now. That may sound a little stalker-esque but I think I just want to get as much enjoyment out of it as possible before it’s all over. Recently, my new obsession is the Broadway musical Hamilton. I know that I’m a little late to the game but I watched it over the weekend and it did, in fact, peak my “geek meter” a little. Truthfully, back in middle school, when the musical was popular, I kinda clowned everyone for liking it because I thought it was kinda weird, but now I get it. The music is actually really good and I love Lin Manuel Miranda. Another thing I’ve been spending a lot of time thinking about lately is figure skating. I’ve convinced myself that I want to become a competitive figure skater. I acknowledge that the sport is probably much harder than it looks, but seeing them glide across the ice so elegantly makes me believe that I can do it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.