Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 14- Osburn

    Typically, my Thanksgiving is always a bore. Thanksgiving hasn’t really been fun since we made hand turkeys in the second grade, but even then it wasn’t my favorite. Every year my parents and I travel thirty minutes to my grandmother’s house in Frankfort, Kentucky. I’m an extremely picky eater so my Thanksgiving meal is microwave Kraft macaroni and cheese and a roll. I’m not very close with anyone in my family, so honestly getting together for Thanksgiving is just okay. My cousins used to come over too and we would hang out and have fun when we were younger, but now it’s more awkward than anything. I don’t talk a lot around my family. I do a lot of listening so Thanksgiving is really more of a time to catch up on family drama. I didn’t get to do that this year though because of Covid. Frankly, I wasn’t too disappointed. I just spent Thanksgiving at home with my parents in my pajamas. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any Kraft macaroni and cheese either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...