Sunday, December 13, 2020

Cottle - Assignment 15

Piano, sheet music, and music theory are things that captivate me to no end.  I've played piano for nine years, and it still is as awe inspiring to me as it was then. The fact that anyone with the right amount of practice can create such a gorgeous sound is incredible to me. I can spend hours at my piano, analyzing melodies, learning new songs, and researching new sheet music. Music is the way that I express myself, process thoughts, and unpack my emotions. I cannot stress enough how much of an impact piano has had on my life. When I want to find new material to play, I either leaf through some of the collections I have to find something I haven't played yet or I go online to find arrangements. If I want to learn more about piano playing itself, I go to my piano teacher, who went to school for music theory and piano playing and has taught me so much about the instrument. 

Make-up for blog post #13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...