Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 15 - Lentz

The main time that I lose track of time and just think about things is when I am laying in bed before I fall asleep. One idea that I often circle back to is just the fact that everything we do and think and coordinate is literally just a result from processes moving around in our brain. The fact that all complex beings result from moving energy and particles just amazes me. All that is alive is just controlling themselves (as far as we know) with neurons passing. The though that I am conscious of myself thinking, but really it's not even thinking, it's just electrical processes is crazy, and makes me feel very unimportant (not in a bad way or anything). Once I start thinking about this I just get lost in insignificance, and just cannot believe that I am just a whole bunch of electrical processes traveling through neurons, and just emerged on this earth from another human who goes through the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...