Recently, Warner Bros. announced that all of their 2021 movies will be released simultaneously on their streaming service HBO Max and in theaters (not that any are open.) What a relief! I was worried I wouldn't get to see the live action Tom and Jerry movie, but now I can enjoy the funny antics of everyone's favorite mouse and cat combo in the comfort of my own home. Why would I want to see a movie in a theater? In a theater, there is guaranteed to be at least one person on their phone for a few minutes before the movie starts. I am unable to enjoy a film in such an environment. I would much rather take the glare from light coming in through the windows so that I can't see half the screen, dogs running around, and my mom talking the whole time. Not to mention bad connection and the movie lagging, turning a 2 hour movie into 3 hours, which means more time to enjoy it! Who needs perfectly made popcorn when you can make your own slightly burnt popcorn in the microwave and don't realize its kettle corn until after you've made it? Movie theaters are a dying business! Thank goodness large companies are one step ahead, each one rolling out tons of quality content on their subscription-based services. Here's looking forward to the future of movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.