Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 9 - Mihaylov

    I get angry when I listen to people trying to disguise racism and homophobia, as well as other hateful emotions, as political ideals. It's disgusting and stupid when I listen to them trying to use a political ideology as a justification for these things. I feel like it largely stems from the broadness of "hate speech" and "freedom of speech" in our Constitution. Another thing about this that I hate is when people who are trying to justify these "opinions" say that I need to respect their opinions. Those are not opinions. If you are racist or homophobic, or feel any sort of irrational hate towards a group of people, you are not opinionated, you're a terrible human, to put it respectfully.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...