If zombies were to attack, I think my plan would depend on how they are attacking and from where. For example, if every dead person rose from the grave and became a zombie my plan would be very different than if some government experiment went wrong and a few people became infected. So, just so it's more interesting I'm gonna describe my plan for the first scenario. So, assuming I get the news right now, I'm probably going to immediately try to locate where the nearest graveyards are. Since I live on the south side of town and most of them are on the north side of town, I should have a little bit of time to get in my car and head towards eastern Kentucky, where the population is more scarce. From there I would try to find a gas station where I can hopefully fill up on gas and get snacks. Assuming the cell service lines are still working I would contact my family in West Virginia and inform them of where I'm going. Regardless of if I could contact them or not, I would continue travelling through the mountains of eastern Kentucky and into southern West Virginia. If I'm able to make it there my grandparents own a small cabin near a small river in the mountains, I would stay here until it either blows over I die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.