One topic that I am very passionate about is poor healthcare in third world countries. In the United States schools can make it necessary to have shots in order to attend school, and most parents think nothing of it. Privileged countries have such higher standards for healthcare, and it effects us throughout our lives. Only three countries have a three digit dialing number for all three healthcare services, which is so crazy to me because dialing 911 feels like nothing. The medical resources that are the basic standard for me, are a privilege to a citizen of one of these countries. This also applies to emergency response teams during major incidents. Disasters happen everyday in our world but the amount of survivors heavily relies on emergency response teams and triage workers. However, it makes me really mad because most countries don't even have these systems in place. When in reality, studies show that basic medical training to doctors, or even civilians, saves so many lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.