Sunday, December 13, 2020

Bohannon: Assignment 10

 I have written about my biggest fear before in blog posts, which is sharks, but a lot of people argue that fear to be irrational. My friend actually told me the other day that you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get eaten by a shark, but I still don't care. They are so scary to me. But because I have told you about this fear before, I am going to write about a different one. Another big fear of mine is being kidnapped, which is more rational than sharks I have to admit. I just think the whole thing would be scary, and I'd like to think I could fight back or escape, but it's likely that I couldn't. Then, once you have processed that your being kidnapped, it's scary to think about why they did it. Like what their intentions would be. There's also the factor of my family looking for me, or even possibly thinking that I ran away. I wouldn't want that to be something that would impact the rest of their lives, much less mine. I'm guessing that getting kidnapped also lends itself to having PTSD, which I would rather avoid. So, besides sharks and all their terribleness, getting kidnapped would have to be my next biggest fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...