Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 12-Weaver

 Something a roommate should know about me is I am a morning person that doesn’t get the chance to be often. While the morning is my favorite time of day, I usually screw up the opportunity for me to see it the night before. I always procrastinate school work or just stay up watching TV to where I won’t get enough sleep to get up in the morning and be okay with it. When I do have the opportunity to get enough rest though, I think getting up and walking around in the morning somewhere is the best way to explore it. Whenever I’m in a new place the best way to explore it is walking in the morning. Even if you are in the city you live, going and walking around the morning makes it look so much better and it's so much quieter, so when I can be I’m a morning person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...