Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 13-Weaver

 One issue that affects the entire world daily is bagel specific food establishments. They are the most inconsiderate of all institutions, because they close at 1 p.m. What sane person is able to sleep at night knowing that I could be hungry at 2 p.m. for a bagel sandwich and they have denied me that right. There is only one obvious solution: marshall law. I don’t want it to be anything extreme, just staying open until 3 a.m. so I also have availability for late night bagel cravings. This would benefit everyone involved, I would get bagels all the time, and would therefore pay them for it. They would not have to sleep because they would be open so late that they would have to start making bagels for the next day by the time they closed. This is a very prominent issue, and I think it needs to be fixed immediately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...