Friday, December 18, 2020

Assignment 12 - Biddle

 Hi I am Kate Biddle and I love dogs and watching TV shows from my childhood like Phineas and Ferb and Scooby Doo. I am obsessed with NCIS and I love to hangout with my friends, and it is probably my favorite activity. I honestly don’t care what we’re doing just as long as I am around people who make me happy. Everyday I go running so I would say I'm kinda fit but not at a body builder level because, trust me, I love Chick-fil-a too much to have abs. I’m pretty chill most of the time, I like to stay home and cuddle with my dog and watch Disney plus. Personally, I’d prefer takeout and a movie any day cause that sounds amazing and we can build a fort too. Also side note I like my sleep a lot so I really hope you don’t snore. So yeah this is me and I think that's about all you need to know about who I am as a person if you were gonna be my college roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...