Friday, December 18, 2020

Assignment 15 - Biddle

 One thing that I am absolutely obsessed with social media and I completely lose track of time when I am on it. I myself have tried to limit my time on social media by putting time restrictions on my phone but it truly doesn't help my obsession. I could spend hours looking at TikToks that brings me complete and utter joy or I could spend hours on Instagram watching food videos or looking at memes. No matter what it is I am constantly talking to someone on Snapchat or constantly checking up on my grandmother on Facebook. I believe my obsession with social media started when I began making friends in high school. I would spend hours talking to my friends and snapping them funny photos. It not only would bring us closer but helped me make connections with so many people around me who I would have never talked to in person. I also love catching up with people I met years ago and checking up on their lives and seeing what they're doing and pursuing in life. Social media has given me a platform to express myself and I am truly thankful for everything that it has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...