Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 12 - Adkins

So, I'm kind of a chill, quietish like go with the flow kind of person. I also feel like I could get along with just about anyone. I enjoy watching and playing sports, I'll honestly watch like any sports that are on too except for baseball can't sit through it. I play soccer, but I've kinda been getting burnt out of playing it competitively. I also am a tad bit of a morning person if I get on that kind of schedule, but during quarantine I've kinda completely lost my sleep schedule. I'm a bit of a picky eater as well, definitely trying to get out of that, and I hope meeting new people and the whole college experience some people will introduce me to some things I haven't tried or what not. My music taste is pretty broad, I'll listen to just about anything (yeah even country). My favorite genres however are like rap and alternative rock/indie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...