Throughout years of daydreaming about random things throughout countless hours of classes (never in English classes though), I would say the topic of a zombie attack multiple times, so here we go. The critical decider whether I'm toast or not is my location. Say we're stuck in school and suddenly there are zombies clawing at the entrances and windows. Chances are that either 1: people within the school are already infected and will infect others or 2: We will be trapped in the school with no escape and limited food until the zombies eventually enter and infect us all or we starve. The most favorable place to be is a local, small grocery store. Hopefully when you hear the news it's only you and maybe two or three other people in the store, and you all can board up the door and windows and start rationing food. There isn't a need for weapons if you close up the place well enough, but it couldn't hurt to find something accessible that could be used as a club or a knife. In all of the scenarios I've came up with, this one seems the most likely to come out alive in, which is still dependent on some sort of military to control the spread of the zombies' disease, and that the food lasts long enough before people start wanting to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.