Sunday, December 13, 2020
Assignment 11 - Lentz
This is the story of Fuzzy Wuzzy the bear. It is widely known that Fuzzy Wuzzy the bear had no hair. Yes, we know this. But, the age-long question we are all wondering is, "Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?" The short and easy answer is no, he was not very fuzzy for he had no hair. However, it goes deeper than that. The whole idea of a bear, and a bear specifically named "Fuzzy Wuzzy," not having hair is absurd, so we must think of this using another question: Was Fuzzy Wuzzy Fuzzy, even though he didn't have any hair. The answer must be yes. The scientific perspective of a bear being born without hair but still being fuzzy says that the chances of this may be lower than a bear being born with hair and without being fuzzy. Nevertheless, Fuzzy Wuzzy the bear was born with a rare skin mutation that made him hairless, yet fuzzy, and this is the only logical conclusion to anyone wondering if a bear named Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.