Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 10- Osburn

    Everyone has their share of rational and irrational fears. The world is undeniably terrifying, so choosing only one thing that scares me is difficult. I think one of the most scary things in life for me, and a lot of others, is the loss of family. Family is something that we take for granted which is something I’ve realized as I’ve gotten older. I’m still a kid and any life without my parents is unimaginable. I never realized how much my parents have supported and provided for me. Honestly, I’ve never been too close with anyone in my family but they’re still very important to me. My parents are comparatively older than most other kids my age, which makes me worry that maybe my time with them is running out. Especially as an only child, the thought of having neither of my parents around and being all alone is my worst nightmare. Loss is inevitable for everyone and that, to me, is scarier than any zombie or ghost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...