Option 6- An invention that I think everyone could enjoy would be a device that has the ability to record dreams. Sometimes you just have a really nice, fun and exciting dream only to wake up and find out that it wasn’t real. We often forget our dreams as well and never even remember that they existed. Many times I’ve found myself remembering a small part of a dream I had the night before but unable to piece the whole thing together. Well how cool would it be if we were able to record our dreams while we are asleep and then watch them back? It would be like a fun collection of movies starring yourself. Of course you would be able to delete the night terrors and weird dreams of your teeth falling out. Personally, I like trying to remember my dreams by describing the details in my notes app on my phone, but I’d think it would be much cooler to see what it really looked like. I’m not sure exactly what problem this invention could solve, other than just being a new source of entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.