Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 15 - Adkins

 I kinda find sports and not just what's on the television, the management aspects as well I find really interesting. For example, I kinda have an obsession with formula 1, and going into this season lots of the drivers were going out of contract meaning they could change teams. So throughout the year, I have been monitoring the situation and making predictions of where I think the drivers will end up. I also like playing the team management game modes on the madden and 2k video games. I could spend hours rebuilding teams and see how the decision I would make would impact the teams and the league. I think that was one of the main things that got me through quarantine when I had so much free time. I think when I go to college I want to major in sports in management and I think the end goal is becoming an athletic director at a D1 school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...