Preparing for college is something that sends a gust of worry wind through me every time I think about it. I consider myself an above average student, and with that consideration I feel like I have a good chance at getting into at least some of the colleges I'm interested in, but with that mindset, it makes me really worried that I'm not doing enough. Most of what I've done to prepare is a little bit of research, ACT attempts, good grades, and some extracurriculars. I'm hoping that I can add a little more before the time comes, but for the time being, I'm trying to come up with places and studies that I'm interested in. I had a college tour trip planning to go to the North/South Carolina schools, but we had to scratch those off because of covid, and resort to online tours. Through those tours and my own research, some colleges that have interested me are Vanderbilt, Chicago, and Cincinnati. I haven't thought much about what I will pursue in college, but whatever I do I'm hoping it will lead me to a good career that I won't regret. I'm really looking forward to the day when all of these worries have passed, I have a college picked out, and all I have to do is wait. I know for a fact that whichever school I choose will have an open campus with lots of greenery, I'm not really interested in any city schools, and I'm hoping to choose somewhere that has a really good social set up to make friends and has good extracurriculars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.