Sunday, November 1, 2020

Lentz - Assignment 6

 Something I've always excelled in is math. When I come up with interesting things about myself, my immediate though isn't math, but I have always been aware in and out of school that dealing with numbers and calculations is my strong suit. I never really thought much of it, but I've always had the idea that whatever I do when I grow up will involve some sort of math. Entering high school, I definitely would say that that's still the case. History, no thanks. Spanish, no thanks. English, (no offense), no thanks. But math, all of the math or science related classes I have taken I have excelled in. I've taken biology, algebra, calculus, and psychology, but a class I really like was chemistry. I liked thinking about things that I had never thought about before, and I really liked the incorporated math in it that was easy to use. I hope to go into some sort of fiend in my future involving chemistry, and if not then just something with math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...